The Realme 6, together with the Realme 6 Pro, is launching in the Philippines on May 27, 2020.
Both handsets will launch via live stream on May 27, 12 noon on their official Facebook page. They will announce the price and availability details on the event. They will be giving away prizes so stay tuned in.
To recap, the Realme 6 comes with a Helio MediaTek G90T processor with 8GB RAM, 128GB storage.
It has a 6.5-inch full HD+ IPS display with a 90Hz refresh rate and a punch hole cutout with a 16MP selif camera. The phone also features a 64MP main camera with an 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP monochrome and a 2MP macro sensor.
The rest of the spec sheet includes a fingerprint scanner embedded on the power button, a USB Type-C port, and a 4300mAh battery with 30W VOOC fast charging.
For a closer look at the Realme 6, you may check out our initial review here.
Realme 6 specs
- Display: 6.5-inch Full HD+ IPS Display (2400 x 1080, 404ppi), 90Hz Refresh Rate, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor: Octa-core MediaTek Helio G90T Processor
- GPU: Mali G76 GPU
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 Storage, MicroSD Expansion Slot
- Rear Cameras: 64MP f/1.8 Main + 8MP f/2.3 Ultra-wide + 2MP B/W + 2MP Macro Quad Rear Cameras
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.0 Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Others: Fingerprint Scanner (Side), Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- OS: Realme UI, Android 10
- Colors: Comet White, Comet Blue
- Battery: 4,300mAh Battery, 30W Fast Charging