OPPO is set to launch its latest midrange phone, the OPPO A92, in the Philippines. The handset launched in Malaysia last May 2020.
At this point, the company has not yet revealed any details on price or availability. But if I was to make a guess, we might see a sub-15k handset. Maybe.
To recap, the OPPO A92 features a 6.5-inch full HD IPS display with a punch hole cutout for the 16MP selfie camera, a 90.5% screen-to-body ratio, and TUV Rheinland eye protection certification.
The handset is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor with 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 storage, and a huge 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charge.
At the back are four cameras — 48MP main with an 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP monochrome, and 2MP depth sensor.
The phone also features a USB Type-C port, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, dual stereo speakers, and a headphone jack.
OPPO A92 specs
- Display: 6.5-inch Full HD IPS Display, 2400 x 1080, 90.5% Screen-to-body Ratio
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Processor
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 Storage
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Monochrome + 2MP Depth Quad Rear Cameras
- Front Camera: 16MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi AC, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- Others: USB Type-C, Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner, Dual Stereo Speakers, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- OS: ColorOS 7.1, Android 10
- Colors: Twilight Black, Shining White
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charge