The OPPO A92 is set to launch in the Philippines on June 19, 2020, 4PM. The launch event will be streamed on their official Facebook page with Alex Gonzaga as host.
Editor: Check out our unboxing and first impressions post here.
The price has not yet been revealed, but we’re expecting it to be a sub-16k handset, maybe more. We’ll find out when it launches tomorrow.
Let’s #LiveAllOut together with the one and only #AlexG!— OPPO Philippines (@OPPOPhilippines) June 16, 2020
Join her this Friday at 4pm for an hour of fun challenges, and giveaways. Don’t forget to tune in for a chance to win all out prizes like OPPO Enco W31 Wireless Earphones and the all new #OPPOA92!
See you! pic.twitter.com/TgRnawMI6P
The OPPO A92 features a 6.5-inch full HD IPS display with a punch hole cutout, a 16MP selfie camera, and a 90.5% screen-to-body ratio.
The handset is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor with 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 storage, and a huge 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charge. There are four cameras at the back — a 48MP main with an 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP monochrome, and 2MP depth sensor.
The phone also has a USB Type-C port, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, dual stereo speakers, and a headphone jack.
OPPO A92 specs
- Display: 6.5-inch Full HD IPS Display, 2400 x 1080, 90.5% Screen-to-body Ratio
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Processor
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 Storage
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Monochrome + 2MP Depth Quad Rear Cameras
- Front Camera: 16MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi AC, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- Others: USB Type-C, Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner, Dual Stereo Speakers, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- OS: ColorOS 7.1, Android 10
- Colors: Twilight Black, Shining White
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charge