OPPO recently launched its latest A-series phone in the Philippines. The OPPO A92 features a 48MP quad camera setup, stereo speakers, and a large 5000mAh battery.
We already posted our unboxing and first impressions article. You can take a look at it for more details about the handset.
As for the pricing, the OPPO A92 retails for PHP 15,990. Pre-orders are from June 20 to 26, 2020. It will be out on shelves on the 27th. Pre-orders will come with a free Rockspace P62 Pro power bank worth PHP 1,299.
The OPPO A92 features a 6.5-inch full HD IPS display with a punch hole cutout, a 16MP selfie camera, and a 90.5% screen-to-body ratio.
The handset is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor with 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 storage, and a huge 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charge. There are four cameras at the back — a 48MP main with an 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP monochrome, and 2MP depth sensor.
Also Read: OPPO Reno3, Reno3 Pro now available in the PH
The phone also has a USB Type-C port, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, dual stereo speakers, and a headphone jack.
OPPO A92 specs
- Display: 6.5-inch Full HD IPS Display, 2400 x 1080, 90.5% Screen-to-body Ratio
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Processor
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 Storage
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Monochrome + 2MP Depth Quad Rear Cameras
- Front Camera: 16MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi AC, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- Others: USB Type-C, Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner, Dual Stereo Speakers, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- OS: ColorOS 7.1, Android 10
- Colors: Twilight Black, Shining White
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charge