Realme recently launched the Realme X3 in India. The handset features a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor and 120Hz display. The X3 is the vanilla variant of the X3 SuperZoom, which they launched last month.
Available in Glacier Blue and Arctic White, the Realme X3 is priced at INR 24,999 for the 6GB + 128GB variant, and INR 25,999 for the 8GB + 128GB variant. Converted to local currency, that’s around PHP 16,500 and PHP 17,500, respectively.
You might also like: realme PH holds Super Brand Day sale at Shopee
As Realme phones go, the Realme X3 also has a large display. It measures in at 6.6-inch with a full HD resolution, a 120Hz refresh rate, and a pill shaped cutout for the 16MP + 8MP dual selfie cameras.
At the back you have four shooters, namely a 64MP main alongside a 12MP telephoto with 2x zoom, an 8MP ultra-wide, and a 2MP macro camera.
You might also like: realme PH, TikTok announce online promo
The X3 has last year’s flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+, which is still plenty powerful even with today’s standards. There are two RAM options, 6GB or 8GB, and a fast 128GB UFS 3.0 storage.
At the heart of the phone is Realme UI on top of Android 10. It also has a 4,200mAh battery with a 30W Dart fast charge which Realme claims can top-up the phone to 100% in less than an hour.
Realme X3 specs
- Display: 6.6-inch Full HD IPS Display, 2400 x 1080, 399ppi, 120Hz Refresh Rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ Processor, 7nm
- GPU: Adreno 640
- RAM: 6GB/8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB UFS 3.0 Storage
- Rear Cameras: 64MP f/1.8 Main + 12MP f/2.5 Telephoto + 8MP f/2.3 Ultra-wide + 2MP f/2.4 Macro Quad Rear Cameras
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.0 + 8MP f/2.2 Ultra-wide Dual Selfie Cameras
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C
- Others: Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner
- OS: Realme UI, Android 10
- Colors: Glacier Blue, Arctic White
- Battery: 4,200mAh Battery, 30W Dart Fast Charge