The Realme C11 is now official, recently launching in Malaysia. The handset features the new MediaTek Helio G35.
The phone belongs to the budget category with a price of RM 429, which is roughly around PHP 5,000. It will go on sale in Malaysia first, starting July 7. No news yet if it will come to the Philippines, though.
Looking at the Realme C11, it is powered by MediaTek’s latest budget gaming chipset, the Helio G35, with 2GB RAM and 32GB storage. For additional storage, it has a microSD expansion slot. Also included is a large 5,000mAh battery for all day game play.
You might also like: realme X3 SuperZoom to launch in the Philippines on July 9
The handset has a fairly large 6.5-inch HD+ Mini-drop display with a dewdrop notch housing a 5MP selfie snapper. While at the back are two cameras — a 13MP f/2.2 main and a 2MP f/2.4 depth sensors.
The Realme C11 comes in Mint Green and Pepper Gray. It runs on Realme UI on top of Android 10.
realme C11 specs
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ Mini-drop Display, 1600 x 720, 88.7% Screen-to-body Ratio
- Processor: 2.3GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio G35
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB Storage, MicroSD Expansion Slot
- Rear Cameras: 13MP f/2.2 Main + 2MP f/2.4 Depth, Dual Rear Cameras
- Front Camera: 5MP f/2.4 Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Others: MicroUSB, Face Unlock
- OS: realme UI, Android 10
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery