Xiaomi Philippines has announced on their Facebook page that they are bringing their latest “entry level king,” the Redmi 9A, to the country.
The phone, which was announced in Malaysia late last month, will launch in the Philippines on July 14. It is the first handset to carry a MediaTek Helio G25, an entry level chipset aimed at budget conscious gamers.
According to a listing they linked to, the Redmi 9A is priced at PHP 4,690. If you’re interested, you can add it to your wishlist until launch day.
The Redmi 9A has a 6.53-inch HD+ Dot Drop Display with a MediaTek Helio G25 processor, 2GB RAM, and 32GB storage.
You might also like: Redmi 9 now available online; P500-off just for today
At the back is a single 13MP camera. It also has a 5MP selfie shooter. The phone also has a large 5,000mAh battery.
Redmi 9A specs
- Display: 6.53-inch HD+ Dot Drop Display
- Processor: 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G25
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB Storage, MicroSD Expansion Slot
- Rear Camera: 13MP Main Camera
- Front Camera: 5MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Others: 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- OS: MIUI 11, Android 10
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery