The Huawei Y9s receives another price drop. It now has a price of PHP 11,999.
The handset debuted in the Philippines with a price of PHP 13,990 last January 2020. It got a price drop in March, which brought it down to PHP 12,990. This time, it got another price drop, bringing it further down to PHP 11,999.
The Huawei Y9S features a large 6.59-inch full HD Ultra FullView display with 2340 x 1080 resolution. Thanks to its 16MP pop-up selfie camera, it has no notch or punch holes, resulting in a 91% screen-to-body ratio.
At the back, the Y9S has a 48MP main camera, together with an 8MP ultra-wide and a 2MP depth. The fingerprint scanner is on the side, embedded with the power button.
Inside, the phone is powered by an octa-core Kirin 710F processor with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. It also has a 4,000mAh battery charged via the USB Type-C port, EMUI 9.1 based on Android 9, and Google Mobile Services.
For more about the phone, check out our Huawei Y9S initial impressions.
Huawei Y9S Specs
- Display: 6.59-inch Full HD FullView IPS Display (2340 x 1080, 391 ppi), 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio
- Processor: 2.2GHz Octa-core Kirin 710F Processor
- GPU: Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB Storage, MicroSD up to 512GB
- Rear Cameras: 48MP f/1.8 (Main)+ 8MP f/2.4 (ultra-wide) + 2MP f/2.4 (Depth) Rear Cameras, PDAF, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.2 Pop-up Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Others: USB Type-C, Fingerprint Scanner (Side)
- OS: Android 9 Pie, EMUI 9.1
- Battery: 4,000mAh Battery