The Redmi 9C is set to launch in the Philippines on August 17, 2020. The news was announced on Xiaomi PH’s official Facebook page.
Local pricing is still under wraps, but we can make assumptions based on international price. The handset launched in Malaysia last June with a price of RM 429. So, we’re expecting the SRP to be somewhere in the PHP 5,490-ish range.
The Redmi 9C comes with the same 6.53-inch HD display, 5MP selfie camera, 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, and 5,000mAh battery. It has a slightly better MediaTek Helio G35 processor running the show.
You might also like:
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra official with 120W fast charging, SnapDragon 865
- Entry level king Xiaomi Redmi 9A is now official in the Philippines
The phone has a triple camera setup with a 13MP main, a 2MP macro and another 2MP for depth. It also has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Redmi 9C specs
- Display: 6.53-inch HD+ Dot Drop Display
- Processor: 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio G35
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB Storage, MicroSD Expansion Slot
- Rear Cameras: 13MP Main + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth, Triple Rear Cameras
- Front Camera: 5MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Others: Rear-mounted Fingerprint Scanner, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- OS: MIUI 11, Android 10
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery