Vivo recently released a more affordable variant of their best selling Vivo Y11. The 2GB + 32GB model is now available for PHP 5,499.
This is the same best selling budget phone but with 2GB RAM and a smaller price tag. You can check it out the Vivo Y11 on Shopee.
To recap, the Vivo Y11 (aka vivo 1906) has a large 6.35-inch HD+ display with a waterdrop notch, an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor, 3GB RAM, and 32GB expandable storage.
At the back, the Y11 has a 13MP main camera with a 2MP depth shooter, flanked by the fingerprint sensor. For selfies, it has an 8MP front shooter.
You might also like: vivo S1 Prime now official with 48MP quad cameras
The phone also features a large 5,000mAh battery which can be charged with a 10W charger via the microUSB port. It runs on Funtuch OS 9.1 on top of Android 9 Pie.
Vivo was recently crowned the “number 1 smartphone brand” in the Philippines by Canalys. They are the most in-demand brand in the country in April-June 2020
Vivo Y11 (vivo 1906) specs
- Display: 6.35-inch HD+ IPS Display (1544 x 720, 268ppi)
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 Processor
- GPU: Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB Storage, MicroSD
- Rear Cameras: 13MP f/2.2 + 2MP f/2.4 Dual Rear Cameras, PDAF, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 8MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, microUSB Port
- Others: FM Radio, Rear-mounted Fingerprint Scanner, Face unlock
- OS: Funtouch OS 9.1, Android 9 Pie
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery, 10W Charger