realme recently unveiled its latest value-for-money midrange phone, the realme 7i, in Indonesia. Expect to see the phone in various countries, including the Philippines.
The handset comes in Aurora Green and Polar Blue with a price of IDR 3,199,000, which converts to around PHP 10,500 or USD 220. It will probably come at around PHP 10,990 in the Philippines.
As for the specs, the realme 7i features a 6.5-inch HD+ display with 1600 x 720 resolution, 90% screen-to-body ratio, and Corning Gorilla Glass. It has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor with 8GB RAM and 128GB UFS 2.1 storage.
At the back are four cameras with a 64MP main, an 8MP ultra-wide, a 2MP B/W and a 2MP macro. While in front, there’s a 16MP selfie shooter.
The realme 71 also has a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging, a rear fingerprint scanner, a USB Type-C port, a headphone jack, and realme UI.
realme 7i specs
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ Display, 1600 x 720, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 90% Screen-to-body Ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662
- GPU: Adreno 610
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 Storage
- Rear Cameras: 64MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP B&W + 2MP Macro, Quad AI Cameras
- Front Camera: 16MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE, Dual SIM (Triple Slot)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Others: USB Type-C, Rear Fingerprint Scanner, 3.5 Headphone Jack
- OS: realme UI, Android 10
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging