Nokia is bringing its latest entry level smartphone, the Nokia 2.4, to the Philippine market. It is exclusively available on Shopee from October 16 to 23, 2020.
The Nokia 2.4 is priced at PHP 6,990 and brings with it a wide display, a large battery and Android One. You can check it out on this link.
So what does the phone bring for the asking price? For starters, it features a 6.5-inch HD+ display with 20:9 aspect ratio and a 1600 x 720 resolution. Under the hood, you have an efficient 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 processor with 3GB RAM and 64GB storage with a microSD card expansion slot that takes in up to 512GB capacities.
At the back is a dual camera setup, placed right at the center. There’s a 13MP main camera and 2MP that provides depth information. Selfies are taken using a 5MP front snapper.
The Nokia 2.4 can give you up to 2 days of use, thanks to the 4,500mAh battery and Google’s AU-assisted Adaptive Battery feature. For security and fast unlock, a fingerprint scanner is at the back. It also has an even faster but less secure AI Face Unlock.
You also get a dedicated Google Assistant Button for quick and easy voice commands.
And finally, Android One based on Android 10 is running the show. Its stock, so don’t expect any bloat. You will also get 3 years of monthly security updates and 2 years of software upgrades.
Nokia 2.4 specs
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ Display, 1600 x 720, 270 ppi, 20:9 Aspect Ratio
- Processor: 2.0Ghz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 Processor
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB Storage, MicroSD Card Slot up to 512GB
- Rear Camera: 13MP Main + 2MP Depth, Dual Cameras
- Front Camera: 5MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Others: MicroUSB, Rear Fingerprint Scanner, Google Assistant Button
- OS: Android One, Android 10
- Battery: 4,500mAh Battery