realme, the top 2 smartphone brand in the Philippines, is set to launch the realme 7i in the country on October 21, 6PM. The launch event is going to be livestreamed on realme’s Facebook page and YouTube channel.
Those looking for the official price and availability details will have to wait for the announcement. But if I were to guess, its probably close to the Indonesian price, probably around PHP 10,990, give or take a few hundred.
You may want to read our realme 7i first impressions article if you want to find out a bit more about the phone.
To recall, the realme 7i features a 6.5-inch HD+ display with a 1600 x 720 resolution, 90% screen-to-body ratio, and Corning Gorilla Glass. It is powered by a 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor with an Adreno 610 graphics chip, a fast 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, and 128GB UFS 2.1 storage.
RELATED: realme C11 unboxed, hands-on review
At the back are four cameras, lead by a 64MP main, an 8MP ultra-wide, a 2MP B/W and a 2MP macro. While in front, there’s a 16MP selfie shooter.
The realme 7i also has a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging, a rear fingerprint scanner, a USB Type-C port, a headphone jack, and realme UI based on Android 10.
realme 7i specs
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ Display, 1600 x 720, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 90% Screen-to-body Ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662
- GPU: Adreno 610
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 Storage
- Rear Cameras: 64MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP B&W + 2MP Macro, Quad AI Cameras
- Front Camera: 16MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE, Dual SIM (Triple Slot)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Others: USB Type-C, Rear Fingerprint Scanner, 3.5 Headphone Jack
- OS: realme UI, Android 10
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging