Lenovo is bringing moto back to the Philippine market with two new 5G smartphones — the flagship moto razr 5G and the mid-tier Moto G 5G Plus.
Both devices will be available in the Philippines starting December 2020. The new moto razr 5G with the iconic clamshell design will command a hefty Php 72,990 price tag. The Moto G 5G Plus, on the other hand, is priced at a Php 16,990 — making it (at the time of this article) one of the most, if not the most, affordable 5G phones in the Philippines.
Apart from the wallet friendly price tag, Moto G 5G Plus comes with an impressive spec sheet. For starters, the phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 processor with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. It is equipped with an X52 modem, which enables 5G.
At the front is a large 6.7-inch full HD IPS display with 90Hz refresh rate and HDR10 support. The screen also features CinemaVision which allows the device to show movies in full 21:9 ratio.
As for its cameras, the Moto G 5G Plus has six in total — four at the back and two in front. The rear cameras offer a wide range of shooting options with a 48MP main, an 8MP ultra-wide, a 5MP macro, and a 2MP depth sensor. While for selfies, there’s a 16MP main and an 8MP ultra-wide sensor. The cameras come with AI support.
The Moto G 5G Plus also features a 5,000mAh battery with 20-watt fast charging. The large battery will help with the high power requirements of 5G connectivity.
Price and Availabilty
Again, the Moto G 5G Plus is priced at Php 16,990. The phone, together with the premium moto razr 5G (Php 72,990), will be available in the Philippines this December 2020.
For updates, you may follow Motorola Philippines on Facebook.
Moto G 5G plus specs
- Display: 6.7-inch FHD IPS Display, 2520 x 1080, 409ppi, 90Hz Refresh Rate, HDR10
- Processor: 2.3GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 Processor
- GPU: Adreno 620
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB Storage
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 5MP Macro + 2MP Depth Quad Cameras, Dual LED Flash
- Front Cameras: 16MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide Dual Selfie Cameras
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC
- Others: Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner, USB-C
- OS: Android 10
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery, 20W Fast Charging