OPPO released its latest budget offering, the OPPO A53, in the Philippines. With a price of Php 8,990, the phone comes a spec sheet that is sure to attract many.
At the front, the OPPO A53 has a 90Hz 6.5-inch HD+ display with a 120Hz touch sampling rate, a 720p resolution, and a 16MP punch hole selfie camera. You then have a power efficient octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 processor, which is a popular chipset for entry level devices. The chip is paired with 4GB RAM and 64GB expandable storage.
As for its cameras, you get a versatile triple setup with a 13MP main, a 2MP macro and a 2MP depth sensor at the back. You’ll also find the rear fingerprint scanner here.
Battery is huge with 5,000mAh capacity. Thankfully, OPPO added support for 18W fast charging via a USB-C port. The A53 also comes with dual stereo speakers which you rarely find in phones in this price range.
The OPPO A53 has a price of Php 8,990 in the Philippines. It is available in OPPO stores, partner retailers, and online on Shopee and Lazada. You can also avail through Home Credit in 6 and 9 month installment plans.
OPPO A53 specs
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ IPS Display, 1600 x 720, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 120Hz Touch Sampling Rate
- Processor: 1.8GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 460
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB Storage, MicroSD Expansion Slot
- Rear Cameras: 13MP Main + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth, Triple Cameras
- Front Camera: 16MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Others: Rear-mounted Fingerprint Scanner, USB-C, 3.5mm Audio Jack, Stereo Speakers
- OS: ColorOS 7.2, Android 10
- Colors: Fairy White, Electric Black, Fancy Blue
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charger
If you’re looking for 5G smartphones from OPPO, the OPPO Reno4 Z 5G is available in the Philippines via Smart and Globe.