The newly released Poco M3 is set to arrive in the Philippines on November 27, 2020. The smartphone comes with a retail price of Php 6,990 for the 4GB + 64GB model and Php 7,990 for the 4GB + 128GB model.
Both variants will be available in the official Xiaomi Store in Lazada. As part of the first sale in the Philippines, both variants will be available on November 27 and 28 at early bird price tags of Php 5,990 for the 4GB+64GB and Php 6,990 for the 4GB+128GB.
In addition, those who purchase the Poco M3 on November 27 from 12AM to 2AM will receive a free gift — a Mi In-Ear Headphones Basic Piston Earphone, while stocks last.
The Poco M3 is the first M-series phone and brings with it a 6.3-inch full HD display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor, 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, and either 64GB or 128GB storage.
It has three cameras at the back, namely a 48MP main, a 2MP macro and a 2MP depth camera. For selfies, there’s an 8MP sensor on the water drop notch.
The phone packs a large 6,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging and reverse wired charging. It also has a USB-C port, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Hi-Res audio, dual speakers, and MIUI 12 for Poco based on Android 10.
Poco M3 specs
- Display: 6.3-inch Full HD Dot Drop Display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662
- GPU: Adreno 610
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1/2.2 Storage
- Rear Camera: 48MP Main + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth, Triple Cameras
- Front Camera: 8MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, IR Blaster
- Others: Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner, AI Face Unlock, USB-C, FM Radio, Dual Speakers, Hi-Res Audio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- OS: MIUI 12 for Poco, Android 10
- Color: Cool Blue, Power Black, Poco Yellow
- Battery: 6,000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging, Reverse Wired Charging