The POCO X3 NFC is now available in brick and mortar Mi Stores and kiosks across the Philippines. The handset comes in Shadow Gray and Cobalt Blue, and retails for PHP 10,990 for the 6GB + 64GB (link), and PHP 12,990 for the 6GB + 128GB (link).
As you know, the Philippines was one of the first markets to get the POCO X3 NFC.
On September 22 on Lazada, the 6GB+64GB variant and 6GB+128GB variant of POCO X3 NFC were sold out in only 9 minutes. On Shopee, it took all of 22 minutes for stocks to run out.
You might also like: Xiaomi Mi Store PH: Here’s the latest brochure for September – October
If you want to know more about the POCO X3 NFC, you can read about it on our post here.
For more Xiaomi and POCO products, you can visit the Xiaomi Official Store in Shopee. You can also check out their latest brochure, along with the list of authorized Mi Stores and kiosks here.
POCO X3 NFC specs
- Display: 6.67-inch FHD+ IPS DotDisplay, 2400 x 1080, 395ppi, 20:9 Aspect Ratio, 120Hz Refresh Rate, 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate, HDR10, Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: 2.3GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G
- GPU: Adreno 618
- RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1 Storage
- Rear Cameras: 64MP Main + 13MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth, Quad Cameras
- Front Camera: 20MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS
- Others: 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Stereo Speakers, USB Type-C, LiquidCool 1.0 Plus, IP53 Splash Proof, Anti-bacterial Case
- OS: MIUI 12, Android 10
- Colors: Shadow Gray, Cobalt Blue
- Battery: 5,160mAh Battery, 33W Fast Charging