The POCO X3 NFC is finally official. Billed as a premium mid-range gaming phone, the handset features a 120Hz display and the new Snapdragon 732G chipset.
The Philippines will be one of the first markets to get the POCO X3 NFC. It will be available in the country starting September 9, 2020.
As for the price, its surprisingly super affordable. Check it out below:
- POCO X3 NFC 6GB + 64GB: PHP 10,990 (EUR 229)
- POCO X3 NFC 6GB + 128GB: PHP 12,990 (EUR 269)
A special sale will be available exclusively on Shopee on September 9 and 10. Buyers will get PHP 1,000 off on the both variant. In addition, the POCO X3 NFC 6GB + 64GB (link) will come with a POCO mousepad and a BlackShark Fun Cooler. While the POCO X3 NFC 6GB + 128GB variant (link) will come with a POCO digital pouch and a BlackShark Fun Cooler Pro.
POCO X3 NFC
The POCO X3 NFC is the first device to rock the Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G chipset. It is paired with an Adreno 618 Elite Gaming series GPU, 6GB RAM, and 64GB or 128GB storage.
At the front is a 6.67-inch full HD+ IPS DotDisplay with 2400 x 1080 resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, HDR10 support, and Gorilla Glass 5.
It also boasts a display tech they call DynamicSwitch function, which allows the phone to switch refresh rates between 50Hz (when viewing for static images), 60Hz, 90Hz, and 120Hz. The feature helps save on battery life.
You might also like: POCO F2 Pro 6GB + 128GB only P17,990 until August 31
As for the cameras, the POCO X3 NFC has five in total. It has four shooters at the back with a 64MP main, a 13MP ultra-wide, a 2MP macro, and a 2MP depth. The main camera has a Sony IMX682 sensor with an f/1.89 aperture lens. The phone can also shoot up to 4K videos at 30fps.
The POCO X3 NFC has an aluminum frame with a IP53 splash proof body. Battery capacity is at 5,160mAh with 33W fast charging that, POCO claims, can charge the phone to 100% in around 65 minutes.
It also features LiquidCool 1.0 Plus cooling technology, self-cleaning dual stereo speakers, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and MIUI 12 based on Android 10.
POCO X3 NFC specs
- Display: 6.67-inch FHD+ IPS DotDisplay, 2400 x 1080, 395ppi, 20:9 Aspect Ratio, 120Hz Refresh Rate, 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate, HDR10, Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: 2.3GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G
- GPU: Adreno 618
- RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1 Storage
- Rear Cameras: 64MP Main + 13MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth, Quad Cameras
- Front Camera: 20MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS
- Others: 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Stereo Speakers, USB Type-C, LiquidCool 1.0 Plus, IP53 Splash Proof, Anti-bacterial Case
- OS: MIUI 12, Android 10
- Colors: Shadow Gray, Cobalt Blue
- Battery: 5,160mAh Battery, 33W Fast Charging