The POCO X3 NFC is one the success stories from the recently concluded Shopee sale. At 9.9, the handset sold over 14,000 units in the Philippines, Malaysia and Singapore.
In the Philippines, specifically, it took all of 22 minutes for local stocks to run out. Now that’s saying something, considering Xiaomi Philippines only marketed online.
If you missed out on the introductory offer, the POCO X3 NFC is available at regular prices. Its still pretty good, mind you. The value it offers (vs. its price) is undeniable. Check it out below:
If you want to know more about the phone, you can read about it on our post here.
You might also like: Xiaomi Mi Store PH: Here’s the latest brochure for September – October
POCO X3 NFC specs
- Display: 6.67-inch FHD+ IPS DotDisplay, 2400 x 1080, 395ppi, 20:9 Aspect Ratio, 120Hz Refresh Rate, 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate, HDR10, Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: 2.3GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G
- GPU: Adreno 618
- RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1 Storage
- Rear Cameras: 64MP Main + 13MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth, Quad Cameras
- Front Camera: 20MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS
- Others: 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Stereo Speakers, USB Type-C, LiquidCool 1.0 Plus, IP53 Splash Proof, Anti-bacterial Case
- OS: MIUI 12, Android 10
- Colors: Shadow Gray, Cobalt Blue
- Battery: 5,160mAh Battery, 33W Fast Charging