As 5G further develops in the country, more compatible smartphones are expected to arrive soon. In line with this, the realme X50 Pro 5G is coming to the Philippines. The smartphone was teased in on realme’s local Facebook page.
To be fair, we knew it was coming sooner or later. Our first clue came when the realme X50 Pro appeared on Smart Communications’ website last August. It probably also means we should expect it to come under Smart 5G.
The realme X50 Pro 5G features a 6.44-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate, an in-display fingerprint scanner, a punch hole selfie camera, and HDR10+ support.
The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with a 5G modem, 12GB RAM and 256GB storage. It also has a 4,200mAh battery with a 65W fast charge.
There are four cameras at the back with a 64MP main, a 12MP telephoto, an 8MP ultrawide, and a monochrome depth sensor. It has up to 5x optical hybrid zoom and up to 20x hybrid zoom. For selfies, a 32MP main and 8MP ultra-wide front cameras rest in a pill shaped punch hole.
Rounding out the specs, the realme X50 Pro 5G also includes Wi-Fi 6 support, stereo speakers, and Realme UI 2 based on Android 11.
Realme X50 Pro 5G specs
- Display: 6.44-inch FHD+ AMOLED Display (2400 x 1080, 409 ppi), 20:9 Ratio, 90Hz Refresh Rate, HDR10+
- Processor: 2.84GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Processor, 7nm+
- GPU: Adreno 650
- RAM: 8GB/12GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB Storage
- Rear Cameras: 64MP f/1.8 Main + 12MP f/2.5 Telephoto + 8MP f/2.3 Ultra-wide+ 2MP f/2.4 B/W Depth Quad Rear Cameras, 5x Optical Hybrid Zoom, 20x Hybrid Zoom
- Front Cameras: 32MP f/2.5 + 8MP f/2.2 Ultra-wide Selfie Camera
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6 Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type-C Port, Stereo Speakers, Super Linear Speaker, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- OS: Realme UI 2.0, Android 11
- Battery: 4,200mAh Battery, 65W Fast Charge