vivo announced a new Y-series budget phone, the vivo Y31. The smartphone has just launched in India, and features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 chipset and a 48MP main camera.
At the front, the vivo Y31 has a 6.58-inch full HD LCD display with dew drop notch housing a 16MP selfie camera. Under the hood, you have the aforementioned Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage onboard, along with a microSD expansion slot that can accommodate up to 1TB.
At the back you have a three-camera module with a 48MP main, a 2MP depth, and a 2MP macro sensor that can go as close as 4cm. The phone also offers Ultra Stable Video thanks to the Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) and Super Night Mode.
The rest of the specs include a UBS-C port, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and a large 5,000mAh battery with 18-watt fast charging.
Price and Availability
The vivo Y31 2021 has a price of INR 16,490 (around ~Php 10,900 / ~USD 226) and comes in Racing Black and Ocean Blue. It is now available in India. It will likely come to other countries soon.
vivo Y31 2021 specs
- Display: 6.58-inch FHD+ LCD Display
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB Storage, MicroSD Expansion Slot
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Main + 2MP Depth + 2MP Macro, Triple Cameras, EIS
- Front Camera: 16MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Others: Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner, USB-C, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- OS: Funtouch OS 11, Android 11
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging