The Redmi 9T is now official in the Philippines. And as reported, it comes with a price of Php 6,990 for the 6GB + 64GB model, and Php 7,990 for the 6GB + 128GB model. The phone can be purchased on Xiaomi’s official online channels on Lazada and Shopee and official stores starting January 29, 2021.
Lazada and Shopee purchasers will get Php 500 discount.
For those who need a quick reminder, the Redmi 9T features a 6.53-inch FHD+ Dot Drop display with an 8MP dew drop selfie camera, TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light certification, and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
Inside, the smartphone has a a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 chipset with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. It also boasts of a monstrous 6,000mAh battery with support for 18-watt fast charging. There’s a 22.5-watt fast charger in the box.
There are four cameras at the back — a 48MP main, an 8MP ultra-wide, a 2MP macro, and a 2MP depth sensor. The rest of the specs include a USB-C port, stereo speakers, an IR blaster, and 3.5mm headphone jack.
Price and Availability
The Redmi 9T is priced at Php 6,990 for the 6GB + 64GB model, and Php 7,990 for the 6GB + 128GB model. You can get one on Xiaomi’s official stores and online channels Lazada and Shopee starting January 29, 2020.
Xiaomi Redmi 9T specs
- Display: 6.53-inch FHD+ Dot Drop Display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 662, 11nm
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB UFS 2.2 Storage, MicroSD Card Expansion Slot
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth, Quad Cameras
- Front Camera: 8MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Others: Side Fingerprint Scanner, USB-C, Stereo Speakers, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, IR Blaster
- Colors: Carbon Gray, Carbon Blue, Sunrise Orange, Ocean Green
- Battery: 6,000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging