Well, its official. The Redmi 9T is scheduled to launch in the Philippines on January 27, 2021. The launch date was revealed on Xiaomi Philippines’ Facebook page.
And of course, the official price has not yet been revealed. But recent leaks say the Redmi 9T is going to retail for Php 6,990 in the Philippines. We’ll find out soon enough.
To recall, the Redmi 9T comes with a 6.53-inch FHD+ Dot Drop display with an 8MP dew drop selfie camera, TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light certification, and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 chipset with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. It also boasts of a 6,000mAh battery with support for 18-watt fast charging. It comes with a 22.5-watt fast charger in the box.
There are four cameras at the back, namely a 48MP main, an 8MP ultra-wide, a 2MP macro, and a 2MP depth sensor. The rest of the specs include a USB-C port, stereo speakers, an IR blaster, and 3.5mm headphone jack.
Xiaomi Redmi 9T specs
- Display: 6.53-inch FHD+ Dot Drop Display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 662, 11nm
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2 Storage, MicroSD Card Expansion Slot
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth, Quad Cameras
- Front Camera: 8MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Others: Side Fingerprint Scanner, USB-C, Stereo Speakers, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, IR Blaster
- Colors: Carbon Gray, Carbon Blue, Sunrise Orange, Ocean Green
- Battery: 6,000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging