The price drop ties in to realme Philippines’ TechLife campaign, where they introduce fans and customers to a new generation of digital lifestyle experience.
The realme 7 Pro had a price of Php 17,990 when it launched. The handset is a personal favorite, mainly because of the value it brings to the table. You can check out my review here to see how much I gushed over the phone.
realme 7 Pro
To recall, the realme 7 Pro comes with a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display but with a standard 60Hz refresh rate. It has an in-display fingerprint scanner and a punch hole selfie camera with a 32MP sensor.
The handset is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G chipset with 8GB and 128GB UFS 2.1 storage. At the back is a quad camera setup with a 64MP main, an 8MP ultra-wide, a 2MP monochrome, and a 2MP macro.
The realme 7 Pro offers a blazing 65W Dart Charge that can quickly fill up its 4,500mAh battery in less than an hour. It also comes with stereo speakers and realme UI.
realme 7 Pro specs
- Display: 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Display, 2400 x 1080, 409ppi, 60Hz Refresh Rate, 90.8% Screen-to-body Ratio, 98% NTSC Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor: 2.3GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G
- GPU: Adreno 618 GPU
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 Storage
- Rear Cameras: 64MP f/1.8 Main Sony IMX682 + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP B/W + 2MP Macro, Quad Cameras
- Front Camera: 32MP f/2.1 Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type-C, Stereo Speakers
- OS: realme UI, Android 10
- Battery: 4,500mAh Battery, 65W Dart Charge