TL;DR: The TECNO Spark 6 Go 4GB + 64GB is now priced at Php 4,999.
TECNO drops the price of the Spark 6 Go 4GB + 64GB, now priced at Php 4,999.
The phone arrived in the country in November of last year with a starting price of Php 5,490. The 2GB + 32GB model, on the other hand, remains at Php 3,990.
The Spark 6 Go features 6.52-inch HD+ Dot Notch Display, a quad-core MediaTek Helio A20 processor, and Android Go. It comes in two configurations — 2GB + 32GB and 4GB + 64GB.
The phone has a dual rear camera setup with a 13MP main and an AI Lens. While upfront, you have an 8MP selfie camera on a waterdrop notch.
ALSO READ: TECNO POVA review: Helio G80 on a budget
Completing the specs checklist, it also has a large 5,000mAh battery and a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner for security.
TECNO Spark 6 Go Specs
- Display: 6.52-inch HD+ Dot Notch Display, 1600 x 720
- Processor: 1.8GHz Quad-core MediaTek Helio A20
- GPU: IMG PowerVR GE83200
- RAM: 2GB/4GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB/64GB Storage
- Rear Cameras: 13MP Main + AI Lens, Dual Cameras, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 8MP Selfie Camera, LED Flash
- Network: 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Others: Rear-mounted Fingerprint Scanner, MicroUSB, VoLTE
- OS: HiOS 6.2, Android 10 Go
- Colors: Aqua Blue, Ice Jadeite, Mystery White
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery