TL;DR: realme is bringing the realme C25 to the Philippines. It’s one of two phones from realme that’s first to have TÜV Rheinland certification.
realme recently announced that it is collaborating with TÜV Rheinland to certify its devices for high reliability and quality.
The first two smartphones from realme that obtained the TÜV Rheinland Smartphone High-Reliability Certification are the realme C21 and realme C25.
They also mentioned that one of those phones, the realme C25, is coming to the Philippines this April.
The realme C25 is the brand’s latest budget smartphone. It launched in Indonesia last March with a price of IDR 2,299,000, putting it around USD 160 or Php 7,700 when converted.
The phone features a 6.5-inch HD+ display, a Helio G70 processor, 4GB RAM, up to 128GB storage, and a huge 6000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
For its cameras, there are three at the back — a 48MP main and a couple of 2MP’s for B/W and macro — and an 8MP in front for selfies. It also sports a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, a USB-C port, and realme UI 2.0.
We’ll find out more details about the phone’s official price and availability once its launches this month. For now, stay tuned for more updates.
realme C25 specs
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ LCD Display, 1600 x 720, 88.7% Screen to Body Ratio
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio G70, 12nm
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB Storage
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Main + 2MP B/W + 2MP Macro, Triple AI Cameras
- Front Camera: 8MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi AC Dual Band, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Others: Rear Fingerprint Scanner, USB-C, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- OS: realme UI 2.0, Android 11
- Battery: 6000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging