TL;DR: The OPPO A74 5G is now available in the Philippines for Php 15,999.
The 4G variant was introduced early this month. This time, the 5G variant makes its debut.
The OPPO A74 5G comes with 5G connectivity, thanks in part to the efficient Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 processor that powers it. It has 6GB RAM and 128GB storage.
At the front is a large 6.5-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate, an in-display fingerprint scanner, and a 16MP punch hole selfie camera.
While at the back are four cameras with a 48MP main, an 8MPultra-wide, a 2MP mono, and a 2MP macro.
The OPPO A74 5G also features a USB-C port, face unlock, a headphone jack, and ColorOS 11.1 based on Android 11.
Price and availability
For Shopee, pre-order is currently ongoing until May 4, then will be officially available on May 5; while via Lazada, it is set for the first-day sale on May 9.
OPPO A74 5G specs
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ AMOLED Display, 2400 x 1080, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate, 100% sRGB
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G
- RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 Storage
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Mono + 2MP Macro, Quad Cameras
- Front Camera: 16MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi AC Dual Band, Bluetooth 5, GPS, NFC
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock, USB-C, Headphone Jack
- OS: ColorOS 11.1, Android 11
- Battery: 5000mAh Battery, 33W Flash Charge