TL;DR: The Redmi Note 10 5G to launch in the Philippines on June 3, 2021.
The affordable Redmi Note 10 5G is set to launch in the Philippines on June 3, 2021.
The handset’s price could start as low as Php 8,000+ for the lowest spec’d model, all the way up to Php 12,200+ for the highest spec’d. Whichever variant becomes available, this is going to be one of the most affordable 5G phones in the local market.
The #RedmiNote105GPH will take you to both a smoother experience and improved battery life! Set that reminder button for its official local launch happening on June 3, 2021.#ThePerformanceRacer pic.twitter.com/MfF2wRi8af— Xiaomi Philippines (@MiPhilippines) May 28, 2021
To recap, the Redmi Note 10 5G is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 700 chip which brings the 5G modem. You also get up to 6GB RAM and up to 128GB storage. It also has a 6.5-inch FHD+ DotDisplay with a 90Hz refresh rate and a 2400 x 1080 resolution.
At the back, you have a 48MP main camera with two 2MP secondary cameras for macro and depth. While at the front, an 8MP shooter handles selfies.
A 5,000mAh battery ensures you can get through a day. It supports 18W fast charging via a USB-C port.
Redmi Note 10 5G specs
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ DotDisplay, 2400 x 1080, 90Hz Refresh Rate
- Processor: 2.2GHz Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G
- RAM: 4GB/6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2 Storage, Expandable MicroSD Slot up to 512GB
- Rear Camera: 48MP Main + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth, Triple Cameras
- Front Camera: 8MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS
- Others: USB-C, Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Hi-Res Audio
- OS: MIUI 12, Android 11
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging