TL;DR: The most affordable 5G phone POCO M3 Pro is now official in the Philippines.
The POCO M3 Pro 5G just launched in the Philippines. This is one of the most affordable 5G smartphones with a price of Php 8,990 for the 4GB + 64GB variant, and Php 11,990 for the 6GB + 128GB variant.
It will be available for purchase at an early bird price on Lazada for Php 7,490 and Php 9,490, respectively, on June 3, 4, and 6, so watch out for that.
To recap, the POCO M3 Pro 5G has a MediaTek Dimensity 700 chip with 4GB + 64GB and 6GB + 128GB variants.
The phone has a 6.5-inch FHD+ display with a 2400 x 1080 resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate with a DynamicSwitch that adapts the refresh rates to whatever is happening on the screen.
At the back, there’s a 48MP main camera with a 2MP macro and a 2MP depth sensor. And in front, there’s an 8MP selfie shooter on a tiny punch hole.
Lastly, it runs on MIUI 12 with a 5000mah battery providing the power with an 18W fast charging support.
Price and Availability
- POCO M3 Pro 5G 4GB + 64GB: Php 8,990
- POCO M3 Pro 5G 6GB + 128GB: Php 11,990
The POCO M3 Pro 5G has a price of Php 8,990 for the 4GB + 64GB variant, and Php 11,990 for the 6GB + 128GB variant.
Both will be available for purchase at an early bird price of Php 7,490 and Php 9,490 respectively from June 3 to 4, and June 6 via Lazada.
POCO M3 Pro 5G Specs
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ LCD display, 2400 x 1080, DynamicSwitch Refresh Rate (90Hz, 60Hz, 50Hz, 30 Hz)
- Processor: 2.2GHz Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G
- RAM: 4GB/6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2 Storage, Expandable microSD Card
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Main + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth, Triple Cameras, LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 ac Dual-band, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC
- Others: Side Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock, USB Type-C, Headphone Jack, Hi-Res Audio Certified, 360-degree Light Sensor
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 12
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging, 22.5W Charger in the Box