Lenovo recently launched a new gaming phone, the Legion Phone Duel 2, in the Philippines. It is now available for pre-order until June 30, with freebies worth Php 5,990.
The new gaming phone comes complete with a powerful feature set, including a flagship chipset, eight triggers, an advanced cooling system, and a large display.
The Lenovo Legion Phone Duel 2 is powered by a Snapdragon 888 chipset, up to 16GB LPRRD5 RAM, up to 512GB UFS 3.1 storage, and an integrated win turbo-fan cooling for heat management.
It comes with a 6.92-inch AMOLED gaming display with 144Hz refresh rate, 720Hz touch reaction speed, professional-grade Delta E 0.5 color accuracy, and HDR10+ support. For an immersive gaming sound, there are dual front-facing speakers with Dolby Atmos premium, and low-latency BLE audio to use with TWS headphones.
The Octa-Trigger gives a virtual key array (4X shoulder ultrasonic, 2X rear capacitance and 2X display force-touch) in a natural console controller-like grip, which can be customized by key mapping with combinations that suit different play styles.
And lastly, the phone has a huge 5,500mAh battery split in dual capacities with 90W charging via USB Type-C port that allows charging up to 100-percent in just 30 minutes. It also features the Phalanx Battery Protection system that provides optimal-charging speeds, bypass mode and overcharge prevention, ensuring longer life, lower temps, and safer fast charging.
Price and Availability
- Lenovo Legion Phone Duel 2 12GB + 256GB: Php 39,995
- Lenovo Legion Phone Duel 2 16GB + 512GB: Php 49,995
The Lenovo Legion Phone Duel 2 in Ultimate Black is priced at Php 39,995 for the 12GB + 256GB variant, and Php 49,995 for the 16GB + 512GB variant. It will be followed by Titanium White colorway soon.
Pre-orders begin from June 18 to 30, 2021. Every purchase will come with a free Lenovo HD100 Bluetooth Headset and a limited-edition Legion Pilipinas Jacket worth Php 5,990.
Lenovo Phone Duel 2 specs
- Display: 6.92-inch FHD AMOLED Display, 2460 x 1080, 144Hz Refresh Rate, Corning Gorilla Glass, HDR10+
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G
- RAML 12GB / 16GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.1Storage
- Rear Cameras: 64MP Main + 16MP Ultra-wide, Dual Cameras
- Front: 44MP Stream-ready Selfie Camera, Motorized Pop-up
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Scanner, Dual USB-C, Stereo Speakers, Quad Ultrasonic Shoulder Keys, Dual Capacitance Keys, Dual Force Touch Sensor, Dolby Atmos
- Battery: 5500mAh Battery, 90W Quick Charge via Dual USB-C, 65W Quick Charge via Single USB-C