The realme 8 5G is now official in the Philippines. The handset comes with 5G, an appealing design and a solid set of features for just Php 11,990.
Those who want to get their hands on one, it is available first on Shopee this June 25 with a Php 1,500 discount.
For more details about the phone, you can check out our full review here.
To recap, realme 8 5G features a MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G chipset with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. Instead of an AMOLED display, it has a 6.5-inch FHD IPS panel with a punch hole on the upper left that holds a 16MP selfie camera.
At the back, there’s a 48MP main shooter supported by two 2MP sensors for depth and macro. The phone also has a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging, a side fingerprint scanner, USB-C, and realme UI 2.0 on top of Android 11.
Price and Availability
- realme 8 5G: Php 11,990
The realme 8 5G 8GB + 128GB is priced at Php 11,990 in the Philippines via realme’s official flagship store in Shopee, and in nearly 600 realme stores and over 4,000 partner dealers nationwide.
On June 25, the handset is offered with a discount of Php 1,500, making the price only Php 10,490 with free shipping on Shopee. It comes in Supersonic Blue and Supersonic Black colorways.
From June 25 to 27, it will also come with a free realme Buds Q worth Php 1,490 if purchased in authorized realme stores.
You can also purchase one via Home Credit at a 6-month installment plan at 0 % interest. Installment plans for major credit cards are also available.
realme 8 5G specs
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS Display, 2400 x 1080, Up to 600 nits
- Processor: 2.2GHz Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G
- GPU: ARM Mali-G57
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 Storage, MicroSD Expansion Slot
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Main + 2MP Macro + 2MP B/W, Quad Cameras
- Front Camera: 16MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS
- Others: Side Fingerprint Scanner, USB-C
- OS: realme UI 2.0, Android 11
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery, 18W Dart Charge