The realme 8 5G 4GB + 128GB is set to launch in the Philippines on July 15 with an early-bird discount of Php 1,500 on Shopee. It’s the same realme 8 5G but with less RAM and a more affordable price tag.
The variant is priced at Php 10,990. But on July 15, the realme 8 5G 4GB + 128GB will be on sale for Php 9,490. It will soon be available in nearly 600 realme stores and over 4,000 partner dealers nationwide.
To recap, realme 8 5G features a MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G chipset with up to 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. It has a 6.5-inch FHD IPS panel with a punch hole on the upper left that houses a 16MP selfie camera.
At the back, there’s a 48MP main shooter supported by two 2MP sensors for depth and macro. The phone also has a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging, a side fingerprint scanner, USB-C, and realme UI 2.0 on top of Android 11.
Price and Availability
realme 8 5G 4GB + 128GB: Php 10,990
realme 8 5G 8GB + 128GB: Php 11,990
The realme 8 5G is priced at Php 10,990 for the 4GB + 128GB model, and Php 11,990 for the 8GB + 128GB model. On July 15, it will be on sale for Php 9,490 in realme’s official flagship store in Shopee. It is coming to realme stores and partner dealers soon.
You can also purchase one via Home Credit at a 6-month installment plan at 0 % interest. Installment plans for major credit cards are also available.
realme 8 5G specs
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS Display, 2400 x 1080, Up to 600 nits
- Processor: 2.2GHz Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G
- GPU: ARM Mali-G57
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 Storage, MicroSD Expansion Slot
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Main + 2MP Macro + 2MP B/W, Quad Cameras
- Front Camera: 16MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS
- Others: Side Fingerprint Scanner, USB-C
- OS: realme UI 2.0, Android 11
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery, 18W Dart Charge