You can now cash in and top-up your Lazada wallet by directly linking to your PayMaya e-wallet account.
This option is on top of using your PayMaya virtual and physical Visa and MasterCard for Lazada payments upon checkout.
Top-ups are credited in real-time, and transactions are instantly reflected in the PayMaya app history. Plus, online shoppers can also enjoy free cash in to their PayMaya e-wallets through PayMaya’s over 90,000 cash in touchpoints nationwide.
How to cash in and top-up your Lazada Wallet using PayMaya
To cash in and top-up your Lazada Wallet using your PayMaya e-wallet, simply:
- Open your Lazada app and click on the Lazada Wallet Icon at the homepage or click on your Balance in the Wallet section under Account.
- Choose Cash-in and enter the amount you want to put in your Lazada wallet.
- Tap View All Cash-in Methods and Select PayMaya.
- Your browser will redirect you to PayMaya’s log-in page. Enter your account details to log in, and the OTP sent to your mobile number.
- Enjoy a one-time linking process of your PayMaya Account for all future transactions by allowing you to link your PayMaya to your Lazada Wallet.
- Once you get a confirmation for the account linking, you can proceed with cashing in your Lazada wallet.
- A page will show to confirm that your cash in via PayMaya is successful.
That’s it. You’re done. After your first successful cash in to your Lazada wallet, you will only need a one-click confirmation to cash in using PayMaya for succeeding transactions. Adding funds to your Lazada wallet using PayMaya is free of charge.
PayMaya provides more than 38 million registered users access to financial services through its consumer platforms. Customers can conveniently cash in, pay, cash out, and remit through its over 300,000 digital touchpoints nationwide.
Its Smart Padala by PayMaya network of 55,000 partner agent touchpoints nationwide serves as last-mile financial hubs in communities, providing the unbanked and underserved access to digital services.
The PayMaya app is available for download at the Google Playstore or the Apple App Store. Register for a PayMaya account to shop for anything online and in-stores, pay your bills, and perform other essential transactions all through your mobile phone.