The ASUS ROG Phone 6 is set to launch in the Philippines on July 23, 2022, 3:30 PM. The launch event will be held at the CONQuest Festival at the SMX Convention Center, Pasay City, and live-streamed on the ROG Philippines Facebook Page.
To recap, the most powerful ROG Phone is powered by the latest flagship Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset with up to 3.2 GHz CPU clock speeds, up to 18GB LPDDR5 RAM, and up to 512GB of storage.
The phone has a 6.78-inch Samsung AMOLED HDR10+ display with a 165Hz refresh rate, an industry-leading 720Hz touch-sampling rate, and a 23ms ultra-low touch latency.
It also features a novel 360-degree CPU cooling technology with its now upgraded GameCool 6 and a monster 6000mAh battery capacity. Also launching is an array of accessories exclusive to the ROG Phone 6 series, including the new AeroActive Cooler 6.
To get live updates on the ROG Phone 6 and its local availability, RSVP to the official event local launch page https://ph.rog.gg/ROGPhone6Event and make sure to follow the ASUS Republic of Gamers on all social media channels.
ASUS ROG Phone 6 / ROG Phone 6 Pro specs
- Display: 6.78-inch FHD+ AMOLED Display, Samsung E4 1ms, 2448 x 1080, 165Hz Refresh Rate, 720Hz Touch Sampling Rate, HDR10+
Pro Model with ROG Vision Second Display
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 5G, 3.2GHz Octa-core
- GPU: Adreno 730
- RAM: 8GB / 12GB / 16GB / 18GB RAM, LPDDR5
- Storage: 128GB/ 256GB / 512GB Storage, UFS 3.1
- Rear Cameras: 50MP Main (Sony IMX766), 13MP Ultra-wide, Macro
- Front Camera: 12MP Selfie (Sony IMX663)
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi AX Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Sensor, USB-C, Front Stereo Speakers, Dirac Sound, Headphone Jack, Tri-microphone Array, IPX4 Splash Resistance, GameCool 6 Cooling System, AirTrigger 6
- OS: Android 12
- Battery: 6000mAh Battery, 65W HyperCharge Fast Charging