OPPO recently unveiled a new member of the Reno8 series. The OPPO Reno8 Z 5G was launched in Thailand. The smartphone has the same exact specs as the Reno7 Z 5G, save for a refreshed back panel design.
From what we can tell, the main difference between the Reno8 Z 5G and the Reno7 Z is the camera island design at the back. The former is also slightly thinner (7.66 mm vs. 7.49 mm) and heavier (181g vs. 173g).
As for the specs, the Reno8 Z 5G has a 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a Snapdragon 695 5G chipset, 8GB RAM, and 128GB storage. It has a 4500mAh battery with 33W SuperVOOC fast charging.
There’s a 64MP primary camera alongside a 2MP macro and 2MP depth. It also has a 16MP front camera for selfies.
The OPPO Reno8 Z 5G is priced at THB 12,990 in Thailand (around ~P20,200+). No information yet if it’s launching in the Philippines. Stay tuned.
OPPO Reno8 Z 5G specs
- Display: 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED Display, 2400 x 1080, SCHOTT Xensation Up
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G, 6nm
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB Storage, UFS 2.2, MicroSD Card Slot
- Rear Cameras: 64MP Main, f/1.8 + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth
- Front Camera: 16MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi AC Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC
- Others: Side Fingerprint Sensor, Face Unlock, USB-C, IPX4 Dust and Water Resistance
- OS: ColorOS 12, Android 11
- Battery: 4500mAh Battery, 33W SuperVOOC Fast Charging