The vivo V25e is now official. Equipped with a Helio G99 chip and a 64MP camera, the phone is the third member of the V25 Series.
A large 6.44-inch FHD AMOLED display dominates the front with a dated water drop notch housing a 32MP selfie camera. The phone is powered by a MediaTek Helio G99 SoC with Funtouch 12 on top of Android 12, 8GB+256GB configuration, and an expansion microSD card slot for extra storage.
At the back, there’s a triple camera setup, headlined by a 64MP main shooter, alongside a 2MP depth and 2MP macro secondary cameras. The handset also has a 4500mAh battery with 44W fast charging support.
Interestingly, the vivo V25e flaunts a Fluorite AG Glass back panel, with a color changing Sunshine Gold variant, similar to the one we saw on the vivo V23 5G. It also comes in a static Diamond Black color.
As for the price, the vivo V25e has an SRP of RM 1,399 in Malaysia, which converts to around ~Php 17,600+ or USD 313+. There’s no information yet if its coming to the Philippines. Stay tuned for more information.
vivo V25e specs
- Display: 6.44-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2408 x 1080, 90Hz refresh rate
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G99
- RAM/Storage: 8GB+256GB
- Rear Camera: 64MP main (OIS) + 2MP depth + 2MP macro
- Front Camera: 32MP
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi dual band, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS
- Others: In-display fingerprint scanner, USB-C, IP54 rating, Hi-Res Audio
- OS: Funtouch 12, Android 12
- Colors: Diamond Black, Sunrise Gold
- Battery: 4500mAh Battery, 44W Fast Charging