Apple has just revealed the highly anticipated iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro models. For those looking to upgrade from their current devices, we listed the official prices of the upcoming devices in the Philippines, as well as potential dates on when it will be available locally.
When is the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro models coming to the Philippines?
In the Philippines, iPhones and other Apple products are distributed and sold by Apple authorized premium resellers Beyond the Box, Power Mac Center, and Switch. You can also get the iPhones under Smart and Globe subsidized plans, usually with 2-year contracts.
While no official release date has been set, we have an idea when the iPhone 14 and 14 Pro are coming based on past iPhone releases. With that, expect pre-orders to start somewhere mid-October, with the actual availability in stores sometime late October to early November. We will update you once the official dates are released, so stay tuned.
- Apple announces iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus, PH price revealed
- iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max are now official, with new Dynamic Island, Always-On display, A16 Bionic chip
iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro price in the Philippines
As always, Apple has already unveiled how much the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus will cost in the Philippines. Prices are slightly higher than previous iterations at launch, despite having no chargers in the packages.
iPhone 14 price
- iPhone 14 128GB: Php 56,990
- iPhone 14 256GB: Php 63,990
- iPhone 14 512GB: Php 75,990
iPhone 14 Plus price
- iPhone 14 Plus 128GB: Php 63,990
- iPhone 14 Plus 256GB: Php 70,990
- iPhone 14 Plus 512GB: Php 82,990
iPhone 14 Pro price
- iPhone 14 Pro 128GB: Php 70,990
- iPhone 14 Pro 256GB: Php 77,990
- iPhone 14 Pro 512GB: Php 89,990
- iPhone 14 Pro 1TB: Php 102,990
iPhone 14 Pro Max price
- iPhone 14 Pro Max Plus 128GB: Php 77,990
- iPhone 14 Pro Max Plus 256GB: Php 84,990
- iPhone 14 Pro Max Plus 512GB: Php 96,990
- iPhone 14 Pro Max Plus 1TB: Php 109,990