realme launches the realme C30s, a new budget phone with a side fingerprint scanner and a huge 5000mAh battery.
The realme C30s features a 6.5-inch HD+ display with a water drop notch. Under the hood, you have a Unisoc SC9863A processor, paired with up to 4GB of RAM and up to 64GB of storage. It also runs on realme UI Go Edition, based on Android 12, and is powered by a 5000mAh battery.
At the back, the smartphone has a single 8MP main camera. While in front, there’s a 5MP camera for selfies.
For a budget handset, the C30s is equipped with a side fingerprint scanner for added security and quick unlocking. The phone also features Dirac 3.0 sound technology and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
In India, the realme C30s is priced at INR 7,499 for the 2GB+32GB model, and INR 8,999 for the 4GB+64GB model. Converted, that’s around Php 5,400+ and Php 6,460+, respectively.
At the moment, there’s no news yet if the realme C30s is coming to the Philippines. But we’ll keep you posted should we get new information, so stay tuned.
realme C30s specs
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ Display
- Processor: Unisoc SC9863A
- RAM/Storage: 2GB+32GB / 4GB+64GB
- Rear Camera: 8MP
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Network: 4G, LTE, Triple Slot
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Others: Side Fingerprint Scanner, Dirac 3.0, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Micro USB
- OS: realme UI Go Edition, Android 12
- Battery: 5000mAh, 10W Fast Charging