The HONOR Magic4 Pro has as SRP of Php 52,990, featuring flagship-level specs, headlined by a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset. Please check out our review for more information.
The smartphone has a 6.81-inch Quad Curved OLED display with a 2848 x 1312 resolution, a 120Hz adaptive refresh rate, and a 1920Hz PWM Dimming technology. The screen is color accurate with a DeltaE < 0.5 and a DCI-P3 wide color gamut. It’s also HDR10+ and IMAX Enhanced certified.
Under the hood, the phone is powered by a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset with 8GB of RAM, 256GB of storage, and a 4500mAh battery with a blistering 100W SuperCharge.
Most importantly, the Magic4 Pro runs on Android 12-based Magic UI 6.0, an interface that has similarities to Huawei’s EMUI with Google services and Play Store support.
As for the cameras, it has a 50MP main, a 50MP ultra-wide, and a 64MP telephoto with up to 3.5x optical zoom, supported by a flicker sensor that reduces flickers when shooting photos, and a dTOF Laser Focusing System, a multi-point laser that detects depth information in real-time. It also has a 12MP selfie camera, paired with a dTOF sensor.
The HONOR Magic4 Pro is priced at Php 52,990. It is now available online on Lazada and in HONOR partner dealers nationwide.
HONOR Magic4 Pro specs
- Display: 6.81-inch LTPO OLED Display, 2848 x 1312, 120Hz Adaptive Refresh Rate, 1920Hz PWM Dimming, 19.54:9 Aspect Ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, HDR10+, IMAX Enhanced Certified
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
- RAM/Storage: 8GB+256GB
- Rear Cameras: 50MP Main + 50MP Ultra-wide + 64MP Telephoto (3.5x Optical Zoom, OIS), Flicker Sensor, dTOF Laser Focusing System
- Front Camera: 12MP Front + TOF 3D Depth
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi ax Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, IR Blaster
- Others: Ultrasonic In-display Fingerprint Scanner, Face ID, Stereo Speakers, IP68
- OS: Magic UI 6.0, Android 12
- Battery: 4500mAh battery, 100W SuperCharge Wired and Wireless Charging