The realme C33 is now official in the Philippines for Php 7,499. The entry-level smartphone boasts a 50MP camera.
The realme C33 features a 6.5-inch HD+ display with 1600 x 720 resolution and narrow side bezels. It’s powered by a 12nm Unisoc T612 chipset with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
Apart from the 50MP primary camera, the phone also has a 5MP selfie shooter housed in a small dewdrop notch. It also has a thin frame measuring just 8.3mm and a light weight of only 187g.
See also: realme Buds T100 to launch in the PH for P879 this 10.10
As a budget phone, the device adds more value with a side fingerprint scanner, a headphone jack, a 5000mAh battery with 10W fast charging, and Andriod 12.
Price and Availability
The realme C33 is priced at Php 7,499 in the Philippines. You can check out realme’s official TikTok Shop for more details.
realme C33 specs
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ Display, 1600 x 720
- Processor: Unisoc T612, 12nm
- RAM/Storage: 4GB+64GB
- Rear Camera: 50MP
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Network: 4G, LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Others: Side Fingerprint Scanner, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Micro USB, Dirac 3.0
- OS: realme UI S Edition, Android 12
- Battery: 5000mAh, 10W Fast Charging