The new vivo Y22s 8GB+128GB variant is now available in the Philippines for Php 12,999. The 4GB+128GB variant that launched on October is also available for Php 10,999.
To recap, the vivo Y22s features a 6.55-inch HD+ LCD display with a 90Hz refresh rate and a waterdrop notch housing an 8MP selfie camera. The phone boasts vivo’s frosted AG design and a dual camera setup, highlighted by a 50MP primary shooter alongside a 2MP secondary camera.
Powering the vivo Y22s is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 chipset with up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage with a microSD card expansion slot. The 6nm chip for mid-range phones prioritizes battery efficiency while providing sufficient performance for a decent gaming experience.
The phone also has a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging, a side fingerprint scanner, and Funtouch OS 12.
Price and Availability
The vivo Y22s 8GB+128GB comes in two colorways: Summer Cyan and Starlit Blue, and is available for only Php 12,999, while the 4GB+128GB variant retails at Php 10,999. Every purchase of the new 8GB+128GB variant comes with an exclusive gift of a limited edition bluetooth neckband earphones.
The vivo Y22s will be available in all vivo stores nationwide starting November 5, 2022. Installment payment options are available via Home Credit with up to 6 months for the 4GB+128GB and 6 and 9 months for the 8GB+128GB. Credit card payments are also available for 6 and 12 month plans.
vivo Y22s specs
- Display: 6.55-inch HD+ LCD display, 1612 x 720, 90Hz refresh rate
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680
- RAM/Storage: 4GB+128GB / 8GB+128GB, Expandable MicroSD Slot
- Rear Cameras: 50MP main + 2MP
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi Dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Others: USB-C, side fingerprint scanner
- OS: Funtouch OS 12, Android 12
- Colors: Starlit Blue, Summer Cyan
- Battery: 5000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charge