It’s the last month of 2022, and Netflix plans to end the year with a bang with its December list of movies and TV shows.
Coming this month is a list of interesting titles, including a number of top picks from the streamer, including Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery, Money Heist: Korea – Joint Economic Area Part 2, Emily in Paris: Season 3, Alice in Borderland: Season 2, and Matilda The Musical.
Read on and find a show that fits your preference for your December 2022 binge.
Netflix December 2022
Top picks this month
- Money Heist: Korea – Joint Economic Area Part 2 (Series) – December 9
Thieves overtake the mint of a unified Korea. With hostages trapped inside, the police must stop them — as well as the shadowy mastermind behind it all.
- Emily in Paris: Season 3 (Series) – December 21
A year after moving to Paris for her dream job, Emily arrives at a career and romantic crossroads that will force her to decide where her future lies.
- Alice in Borderland: Season 2 (Series) – December 22
The games are deadlier, this world more wild and cruel; but will Arisu ever make it back to the real world — and will it be worth everything he’s lost?
- Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery (Film) – December 23
In the follow-up to Rian Johnson’s Knives Out, Detective Benoit Blanc travels to Greece to peel back the layers of a mystery involving a new cast of colorful suspects.
- Roald Dahl’s Matilda The Musical (Film) – December 25
An extraordinary girl with a sharp mind and a vivid imagination takes a daring stand to change her story — with miraculous results. Meet Matilda.
- It’s a Wonderful Life – December 1
When a guardian angel finds a dejected George Bailey poised to jump off a bridge, he shows George what life would’ve been like had he never been born.
- Angel Falls Christmas (Film) – December 1
A work-obsessed doctor sets out to prove to her ex that she has Christmas spirit. Here to help with the holiday checklist? An angelic barista, of course!
- Scrooge: A Christmas Carol (Film) – December 2
On a cold Christmas Eve, selfish miser Ebenezer Scrooge has one night left to face his past — and change the future — before time runs out.
- Delivery by Christmas (Film) – December 6
When a spiteful coworker sabotages her deliveries, a courier and a helpful customer must race to return Christmas presents to their intended recipients.
- A Bad Moms Christmas – December 9
Stressed-out moms Amy, Carla and Kiki are back, and the looming Christmas holiday gets even more daunting when their mothers show up for a visit.
- I Believe in Santa (Film) – December 14
After five happy months of dating Tom, Lisa’s horrified to learn he’s obsessed with her least favorite holiday. Is it time to give Christmas another chance?
- Who Killed Santa? A Murderville Murder Mystery (Comedy Special) – December 15
Senior Detective Terry Seattle (Will Arnett) is back and this time, the case is critical. Along with his two celebrity guest stars, Jason Bateman and Maya Rudolph, he is on a mission to figure out… who killed Santa? But here’s the catch: Jason Bateman and Maya Rudolph aren’t being given the script. They have no idea what’s about to happen to them. Together, with Terry Seattle (and many surprises), they will have to improvise their way through the case… but it will be up to both of them to name the killer. Based on the BAFTA award-winning BBC3 series Murder in Successville by Tiger Aspect Productions and Shiny Button Productions.
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure STONE OCEAN Episodes 25-38 The Final Episodes (Series) – December 1
Jolyne’s troubles have only multiplied, but her mission is clear; do everything she can to stop Father Pucchi’s plan from succeeding.
- Gudetama: An Eggcellent Adventure (Series) – December 13
Gudetama, the lazy egg, reluctantly embarks on an adventure of a lifetime with Shakipiyo, a newly hatched chick, who is determined to find their mother.
- The Seven Deadly Sins: Grudge of Edinburgh Part 1 (Film) – December 20
When sinister forces threaten the peace of Brittania, a young prince embarks on a perilous journey to save his loved ones and discover his true powers.
- Warriors of Future (Film) – December 2
When a meteor carrying a destructive plant strikes the world, a suicide squad is given hours to save their post-apocalyptic city from total collapse.
- Hot Skull (Series) – December 2
In a dystopian world, as an epidemic spreads through verbal communication, a tyrannical institution pursues a linguist immune to the disease.
- Lady Chatterley’s Lover (Film) – December 2
Unhappily married aristocrat Lady Chatterley begins a torrid affair — and falls deeply in love — with the gamekeeper on her husband’s country estate.
- The Boss Baby: Christmas Bonus (Kids & Family) – December 6
Christmas Eve takes a twisty turn when the Boss Baby accidentally swaps places with one of Santa’s elves and gets stranded at the North Pole.
- CAT (Series) – December 9
Living under an alias, a former police informant is summoned to infiltrate a major drug empire but uncovers a dangerous connection to his dark past.
- Guillermo del Toro’s Pinocchio (Film) – December 9
Oscar-winning filmmaker Guillermo del Toro reinvents the classic story of a wooden puppet brought to life in this stunning stop-motion musical tale.
- Alchemy of Souls (Series) – December 10
Uk becomes a hunter of the soul-swapped, when a young woman, a prisoner in her own home, seeks his help to reclaim her freedom.
- Sonic Prime (Kids & Family) – December 15
When an explosive battle with Dr. Eggman shatters the universe, Sonic races through parallel dimensions to reconnect with his friends and save the world.
- The Recruit (Series) – December 16
A rookie lawyer at the CIA stumbles headlong into the dangerous world of international espionage when a former asset threatens to expose agency secrets.
- The Witcher: Blood Origin (Series) – December 25
More than a thousand years before the world of The Witcher, seven outcasts in the elven world unite in a blood quest against an unstoppable power.
- Treason (Series) – December 26
An MI6 agent’s bright future takes a sharp turn after a reunion with a Russian spy forces him to question his entire life.
- Brown and Friends (Kids & Family) – December 29
In a cozy little neighborhood coffee shop, a group of fun-loving friends get together — and get up to all kinds of adventures.
- White Noise (Film) – December 30
At once hilarious and horrifying, lyrical and absurd, ordinary and apocalyptic, “White Noise” dramatizes a contemporary American family’s attempts to deal with the mundane conflicts of everyday life while grappling with the universal mysteries of love, death, and the possibility of happiness in an uncertain world. Based on the book by Don DeLillo, written for the screen and directed by Noah Baumbach.
- The Glory (Series) – Coming Soon
After a childhood marked by pain and violence, a woman puts a carefully planned revenge scheme in motion. Starring Song Hye-kyo and Lee Do-hyun.