The vivo V27 Series is the top-selling smartphone series in the mid-range segment, according to Home Credit’s record from March 22 to April 22, 2023. The vivo V27e achieved the highest sales during the period.
Since their release in March 2023, the V27 5G and V27e flagship phones have garnered immense popularity due to their innovative and useful features. Here are the top five things you need to know about them:
- If you’re an aspiring vlogger or content creator, look no further. With the V27 5G’s 50MP Eye Auto Focus feature, your videos will be sharper, clearer, and more distinct than ever before. You can even shoot at night without worrying about unwanted shakes with the OIS+EIS Dual-Ultra Stabilization feature. To up your social media game, the V27 5G and V27e come equipped with Micro Movie mode with 26 creative templates for you to create TikTok and reel-worthy videos.
- Do you love taking selfies and showing off your OOTDs? With vivo’s revolutionary Aura Portrait Algorithm, studio-quality portraits can now be achieved day and night. Powered by a 50MP rear camera and a Sony IMX766V sensor usually reserved for high-end phones, the V27 5G captures your best physical features and makes clicking portraits truly addicting.
- Say goodbye to slow-performing phones with the V27 5G and V27e. With 12GB RAM + 256GB ROM and 8GB RAM + 256GB ROM, respectively, you can seamlessly multitask without any lags. Both smartphones also have 8GB Extended RAM to run more apps in the background and store your best moments. They also boast a 120Hz Refresh Rate for smooth scrolling and swiping.
- Are you tired of waiting for your phone to charge? The V27 5G and V27e come equipped with 66W FlashCharge, allowing for a 0-50% charge in just 19 minutes. The V27’s 4600mAh battery capacity lasts all day long with plenty of juice left for some nighttime binge-watching.
- Last but not least, the V27 5G is the first-ever smartphone to use the MediaTek Dimensity 7200 Processor, providing more power efficiency and less overheating for the ultimate gaming experience.
Get the vivo V27 Series via Home Credit
Thanks to Home Credit’s installment deals, the vivo’s flagship V27 Series is within reach, even for those on a tight budget.
With Home Credit, get the Aura Portrait Master at 0% interest terms or discounts up to 50%. For existing Home Credit customers, you can grab the V27 Series at 10% downpayment and 0% interest.