Updated on February 19th, 2013
Lenovo just unveiled the Ideapad Tablet P1, a 10.1 inch tablet running Windows 7. This rig comes with a 1.5GHz Intel processor, a 1280 x 800 capacitive touchpanel, up to 2GB of DDR2 memory, up to 64GB of SSD storage, built-in Bluetooth / 3G / WiFi, a USB 2.0 connector, microSD card slot, docking port, 2 megapixel front camera and support for stylus, all inside a 14.5mm thick body.
The Ideapad Tablet P1 uses a two-cell battery that lasts up to six hours of use. Release is in Q4 2011, pricing is still unknown.
Lenovo IdeaPad Tablet P1 Specifications and Features
- Intel processor 1.5GHz
- Up to Genuine Windows® 7 Professional
- 10.1” HD (1280×800) display
- Up to 2GB DDR2 memory, up to 64GB SSD storage
- Integrated Bluetooth, 3G & 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity
- USB2.0 connector,MicroSDcard reader & docking port
- Integrated front-mounted 2M webcam
- 14.5mm thin & weighing only 810g
- Dual touch-screen technology; multi-touch display and optional stylus pen
- Full support for Flash content
- Integrated front-mounted webcam