Aside from the iPad Air 2, Apple also announced the third generation of the iPad Mini. Called the iPad Mini 3, it features a 7.9 inch screen with Retina Display. Its still has the same 7.9mm thickness, and the same dimensions. It has almost the same specs as the second, but this time features the TouchID and Apple Pay.
The iPad Mini 3 will go for $400 (P18,000) for the 16GB, $500 (P22,500) for the 64GB and $600 (P27,000) for the 128GB. You have to pay an extra $150 for the LTE versions. It comes in a new Gold color, to go with the current Space Gray and Silver.
iPad Mini 3 specs:
- 7.9-inches LED IPS LCD display (2048 x 1536)
- 1.3GHz dual-core Apple A7 CPU
- PowerVR G6430 Quad-core GPU
- 1GB DDR3 RAM
- 16GB/64GB/128GB of storage
- 5MP main camera with auto-focus
- 1.2MP front camera
- LTE and WiFi only models
- Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/aGPS/GLONASS
- 6,470mAh battery (non-removable)
- iOS 8.1