Xiaomi has announced the Redmi Note 3 yesterday in Beijing, China. The new device features a full metal design, a fingerprint sensor and a huge 4,000mAh battery.
Redmi Note 3
The Redmi Note 3 comes with a full aluminum body with a thickness of only 8.65mm at its thickest point and weighs only 164g. It has a fingerprint sensor at the back which Xiaomi claims can unlock the device in only 0.3 seconds. The 4,000 mAh battery has fast charging, which the company claims can be charged to 50% in an hour.
Other specs include a 5.5 inch 1080p display with Xiaomi Sunlight Display technology, a 64-bit MediaTek Helio X10 processor, up to 3GB of RAM and up to 32GB of storage. The camera packs a 13MP sensor equipped phase detection auto-focus and a two-tone flash.
Redmi Note 3 specs:
- 5.5 inch Full HD display with Xiaomi Sunlight Display technology
- 64-bit MediaTek Helio X10 octa-core Cortex A53 processor
- 2GB/3GB LPDDR3 dual channel RAM
- 16GB/32GB storage
- 13MP main camera with phase detection auto-focus, two-tone flash
- 5MP front camera
- 4G Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4,000mAh battery with fast charging
- Colors: Gold, Silver or Dark Grey
The Redmi Note 3 is priced at 899 RMB (around PHP 6,700) for the 2GB/16GB model, and 1,099 RMB (around PHP 8,100) for the 3GB/32GB model. No announcements yet if it will be available in the Philippines.