With OPPO’s renewed focus on mobile photography, the company is set to follow up the selfie-centric OPPO F1 with the bigger and better OPPO F1 Plus.
OPPO F1 Plus
The OPPO has revealed that it will be launching the OPPO F1 Plus this Saturday, April 16. The 5.5-inch device has has already launched in other Asian markets, and has so far raised excitement among fans.
A quick search reveals the F1 Plus to have overall improved specs. It now has a bigger 5.5-inch AMOLED display, a faster MediaTek octa-core processor, 4GB of RAM, a fingerprint scanner, and a slightly bigger battery. It also has a 13MP main shooter (like the F1), but OPPO bumped the front camera to 16MP.
- OPPO F1 Selfie Expert Smartphone Announced! Priced at P11,990
- OPPO teases new F Series; mid-range, photo-centric smartphones
Now it remains to be seen how the OPPO F1 Plus will perform, but on paper the specs look good. We’ll find out tomorrow if it holds up to expectations. For more tech-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), and Twitter (@technobaboy). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.
OPPO F1 Plus key specs:
- 5.5-inch AMOLED with Gorilla Glass 4 (1920 x 1080; 401 ppi)
- 2.0 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10
- Mali-T860MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM / 64GB Storage +microSD
- 13MP Main Camera f/2.2, LED flash
- 16MP Front Camera f/2.0
- Dual SIM (Nano)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Color OS 3.0 based on Android 5.1
- 2,850mAh Non-removable Battery with Quick Charge
- Dimensions: 5.98 x 2.93 x 0.26 in; 145 g