With the proliferation of high-capacity batteries, Samsung follows up the announcement of the Galaxy A9 (2016) with a 5,000mAh equipped Pro version. The Galaxy A9 Pro boasts power and longevity.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro
What good is a powerful smartphone if it gives you less than a day’s use? The Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro could be the phone we all would want to have. I mean, assuming you like phablets, this phone has got the looks, powerful internals and a huge battery.
The smartphone comes with a 6-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 and a pixel density of 367 ppi. Powering the device is a 1.8 GHz octa-core Snapdragon 652 processor, 4GB of RAM and an Adreno 510 GPU. It comes with a 16MP main camera (with a 1/2.8 inch sensor, an aperture of f/1.9 and OIS), an 8MP front camera, and a fingerprint sensor.
Sadly, the Galaxy A9 Pro is currently set to launch only in China. It will be sold in three colors: White, Pink, and Rose Gold, and will retail for 3,499 Yuan or roughly P25,000.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016)
- 6-inch AMOLED display (1920 x 1080; 367 ppi); Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 1.8 GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor
- Adreno 510
- 4GB RAM / 32GB Storage +microSD up to 128GB
- 16MP Main Camera with f/1.9, Autofocus, OIS, LED flash (1/2.8 inch sensor size)
- 8MP Front Camera with f/1.9, 1080p video
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/b/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP
- GPS, AGPS, GLONASS
- FM Radio
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with TouchWiz on top
- 5,000 mAh non-removable battery