It’s a good time to get a smartphone. And if you want a good performing selfie expert, take a long look at the OPPO F1 Plus — because you can get one now for P19,990.
OPPO F1 Plus, The Selfie Expert
Starting June 3, 2016, you can get the OPPO F1 Plus for P19,990 (from the original price of P21,990). Dubbed the “selfie expert,” the smartphone features 16MP front facing Hi-Light camera. It has an aperture of f/2.0 and comes with a host of features like Beautify 4.0, Selfie Panorama and Screen Flash. he main camera uses a 13MP sensor with Phase Detection Autofocus.
ALSO READ: OPPO F1 Plus Unboxing and First Impressions
The 5.5-inch display uses AMOLED technology, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4. Under the hood, you’ll find a very capable 8-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor, supported by 4GB of RAM and a Mali-T860MP2 graphics chip. There is ample storage with 64GB and a microSD slot that supports up to 128GB. The OPPO F1 Plus runs on Lollipop based Color OS 3.0.
OPPO F1 Plus key specs:
- 5.5-inch AMOLED with Gorilla Glass 4 (1920 x 1080; 401 ppi)
- 2.0 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10
- Mali-T860MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM / 64GB Storage +microSD up to 128GB
- 13MP Main Camera f/2.2, LED flash, phase detection autofocus
- 16MP Front Hi-Light Camera f/2.0
- Dual SIM (Nano)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Color OS 3.0 based on Android 5.1
- 2,850mAh Non-removable Battery with VOOC Flash Charge
- Dimensions: 5.98 x 2.93 x 0.26 in; 145 g
- Color: Gold, Rose Gold