The OPPO F5 achieves new record with over 33,000 pre-orders in just 7 days. The phone is now available in stores.
OPPO F5 Philippines
Selfie lovers rejoice! Last weekend, the OPPO F5 became available in stores. But the bigger news is how the customers responded to the Selfie Expert’s impending arrival. The handset garnered over 33,000 pre-orders in just 7 days. The record breaking number is the highest tallied by the company thus far.
- OPPO F5 Philippines is Now Official: Price, Specs Revealed
- Specs Comparison: OPPO F5 and Huawei Nova 2i
- Huawei Nova 2i Review: Mid-range Wonder
The OPPO F5 features a 6-inch 18:9 full HD+ display, an octa-core MediaTek MT6763T processor, 4GB of RAM, and 32GB of storage. The latest Selfie Expert comes with a 20MP front camera, equipped with an AI powered beautification mode and a f/2.0 lens. The rear camera uses a 16MP sensor with a f/1.8 lens, PDAF, and a LED flash.
The OPPO F5 is now available stores nationwide with a retail price of PHP15,990. It is also available in 0% installments of 6 or 9 months plan thanks to Home Credit.
As an added bonus, customers who bought the phone will get a chance to win a luxury bag worth PHP70,000. Just register your purchased F5 at www.capturetherealyou.ph.
Smart OPPO F5 specs:
- 6-inch LTPS Full HD+ Display (2160 x 1080; 402 ppi)
- 18:9 Aspect Ratio, Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.50GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6763T Processor
- Mali-G71 MP2 GPU
- 16MP Rear Camera, f/1.8, PDAF, LED flash
- 20MP Front Camera, f/2.0, Screen Flash
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB Storage +microSD up to 256GB
- Dual Nano SIM
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Dual Band
- Bluetooth v4.2
- GPS, AGPS
- Micro USB, Audio Jack, OTG
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear Mounted)
- Face Unlock
- ColorOS 3.1, Android 7.0 Nougat
- 3,200 mAh Non-removable Battery, Fast Charger
New OPPO Concept Store
Coinciding with the F5’s local availability, OPPO also opened two new concept stores in SM City North EDSA Annex and SM Megamall. The space features a modern design with a metallic feel, designed to deliver a more experiential and spacious ambiance for its customers. Visit them now and try out the various OPPO smartphones on display.
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), and Instagram (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.